A class ID and enrollment password are required to enroll in a class on Turnitin & can be provided by the instructor of the class on the e-learning. If you do not have this information contact the class instructor.
1. Go to www.turnitin.com and click on the "Create Account" link next to the "Log In" button
2. Click on your account type as a "Student"
3. Enter the class ID number and the class enrollment password provided by your instructor
4. Enter your first name & enter your university ID number in your last name
5. Create a user password
6. Re-enter the password to confirm it
7. Select a secret question from the drop-down menu. Enter the answer for the question. Remember and keep this information.
8. Click on "I agree" to create your profile
1. Click on the Class name to access your class home page to see your assignments.
2. This is your assignment's name
3. Stand over the "assignment info" button to show you additional assignment information, & if late papers & recommissions are allowed.
4. Review the assignment's start & due dates
5. Click on "Submit" to start submitting your paper
Please contact the instructor if you have any questions about the assignment.