Class ID, Enrollment password, Forgot password, How to use Turnitin, Originality report, Reset Password, Student guide, Submit a paper on Turnitin, Turnitin
Steps to follow before Submitting an Excel File to Turnitin
Before submitting an Excel file to Turnitin, please consider the following:
Ensure that the data is fully previewed in your file.
- Check if the data, columns and rows in each sheet is previewed completely or not by clicking on Data tab, then choosing Page Break Preview.
- If the blue line in the middle of the table as seen below, then your data will not appear completely on Turnitin
- Drag this blue line to the end of the sheet, so your full data will appear within the 2 blue lines.
- Apply the same steps for the rest of the sheets
- When uploading your file to Turnitin, check again the Preview before clicking on Confirm