1. Click on the class name from your home page.
2. On the class homepage, click on the More actions dropdown menu and select Submit paper.
3. Select Single File Upload from the Submit drop down menu.
4. Select an enrolled student name using the "Author" pull down menu on the submission page. When non-enrolled student is selected, the instructor must enter the first and last name.
5. Enter the title for the paper.
6. Review the requirements for the single file upload.
7. Instructors have a choice to upload a file from:
8. Click "Upload" to upload this file.
9. Once the paper has been uploaded, review the text to confirm the correct file was selected & use the arrows above the document preview to check other pages in the document. 10. Click "Confirm" to confirm your submission.
Move to the next page to view originality reports