Click on the Class name
Check the name of the assignment, the start and due dates and your assignment's settings then click on Submit.
1. Click on the arrow to select your submission method either by Cut & Paste Upload or Single File Upload (the default is by Single File Upload)
2. Type a title for your submitted paper
3. Click on "What can I submit" to be aware of accepted file types
4. Select the place where your file is located (on your pc, from Dropbox website or Google Drive)
- Choose from this computer" - Browse to a file saved on your computer. Select the file and then click "Open."
- Choose from dropbox" - Browse to a file saved to your Dropbox.com account and then click "Choose."
- Choose from Google Drive™" - Browse to a file from your Google Drive account and then click "Select." (You may need to click "Accept" before connecting).
5. Click on "Upload" to review the submitted file
6.Click on "Confirm" to confirm your submission
7. A digital receipt will be shown, take a screenshot from it
- The digital receipt has a Submission ID number, which is confirmation that Turnitin has received your paper. If you do not see a digital receipt with a Submission ID number, then your paper was not successfully received by Turnitin. The digital receipt is also emailed to you as well.
8. Click the "Return to assignment list" button to return to your assignment & wait for generating your originality report
- The Originality Report for the first submission is usually created within 5 to 10 minutes of submission. Longer papers will take a little more time
- After 3 submissions , you will have to wait 24 hours before a new Similarity Report can be generated.