A class ID and enrollment key are required to enroll in a class on Turnitin & can be provided by the instructor of the class on the e-learning. If you do not have this information contact the class instructor.
1. Go to www.turnitin.com and click on the "Create Account" link next to the "Log In" button
2. Click on your account type as a "Student"
3. Enter the class ID number and the class enrollment Key provided by your instructor
4. Enter your first name & enter your last name
5. Enter your BUE mail only & Re-enter the email to confirm it
6. Create a user password & Re-enter the password to confirm it
7. Select a secret question from the drop-down menu. Enter the answer for the question. Remember and keep this information.
8. check I'm not robot box then Click on "I agree" to create your profile
2. Enter your user name (BUE mail) & password.
3. Press Log In.
If you couldn't remember your password, please use Forgot your Password page to get help
1. Click on the Class name to access your class home page to see your assignments.
3. Hover over the "assignment info" icon to show you additional assignment information, & if late papers & re-submission are allowed.
4. Review the assignment's start & due dates & times.
5. Click on "Submit" to start submitting your paper.
Please contact the instructor if you have any questions about the assignment.